Saturday, July 10, 2010

Got nothin' but time

Holy moly I'm bored. I'm watching Bella and wasting time on the internet. I hate when I get used to doing something all the time, 'cause then when I don't have anything to do, I feel gross. I felt like that a lot right after I moved home after living in Brownwood for 6 years. I always had something to do in Brownwood. I had lots of people that I could call and hang out with, and if no one could hang out, there was always something close by that I could do, like walking in a park or something. Now, everything is at least 30 minutes away and I only have a few friends here (even fewer friends who don't have husbands or children to care for).

I don't know exactly what I'm looking for...but I'm looking for something. I guess it's that emptiness we all feel sometimes. I guess we can't help but try to fill it with something. I fill it with people. I'm not the kind of person that can just have a lot of superficial friends. I need deeper relationships, which generally require having fewer friends, since more time is spent with them. blah blah blah, I don't really know what I'm talking about.

I'm just typing to give myself something to do. It's not quiet enough for me to focus on writing. I hate not having the internet at home. It makes writing next to impossible, because I have too many distractions. Fussy babies and obnoxious people and televisions and noise. Dang, Gina.

What's new, Scooby Doo?

No comments: